Subscriber Milestone So close to 200 subs and 15,000 Views

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
I'm at 197 Subs and 14,600 views. I can't believe how much my channel has grown since I joined Freedom and Vein Clan. Thank you for everybody's support if you supported me, and if you're going to. THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING!

Reactions: Nuke

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I'm at 197 Subs and 14,600 views. I can't believe how much my channel has grown since I joined Freedom and Vein Clan. Thank you for everybody's support if you supported me, and if you're going to. THIS HAS BEEN AMAZING!
Congrats man :) but I have a question. You have way more views than me but I have more subscribers, why is that? I've seen smaller channels have more views than me but it doesn't make sense in my opinion :p

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
Congrats man :) but I have a question. You have way more views than me but I have more subscribers, why is that? I've seen smaller channels have more views than me but it doesn't make sense in my opinion :p
There was a minecraft Mod called "Terramine" that nobody made videos on, just mod reviews. So I decided to make a video on it. I made 2 parts and got around 5,000 views on just them. I couldnt continue the series however because my computer broke. When I started uploading the series again it didnt do as well.