YouTube Snowballing

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
So last month I reached the 150 subscriber milestone and since then I have gained 11 subs! That's the best growth I've ever had with the channel! I've heard before that every channel its snowball point. Thats when a channel starts to grow and continue to grow faster kind of like how a snowball will grow larger as it rolls down a hill. I think I may have started my snowball! Hopefully it continues!

Edit: I lost a sub over night :(

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So last month I reached the 150 subscriber milestone and since then I have gained 11 subs! That's the best growth I've ever had with the channel! I've heard before that every channel its snowball point. Thats when a channel starts to grow and continue to grow faster kind of like how a snowball will grow larger as it rolls down a hill. I think I may have started my snowball! Hopefully it continues!

Edit: I lost a sub over night :(
My growth mainly goes in spikes too, i gained and lost much in the last couple weeks but in the end always remind yourself to enjoy no matter what happens :)

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Honestly I kind of hit that first snowballing growth point at around 100 subscribers but it's been fairly steady since that point. My best month has been +75 subscribers and my worst month was +18 subscribers. I've still yet to really hit that 2nd snowballing point.