Tips & Tricks Simple trick to grow up your channel

Mohammed lahlou

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
first you have to found 10 or + .. of popular youtube channels and subscribe to them.
and when some one upload a new video go and do a nice comment ;)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :(

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
Self promotion is moronic. Please never do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1453217179][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could see how this could help me
it doesn't help. you might get subscribers but a lot of people are going to hate on you and maybe even your channel for doing this, No one likes someone who steals away from other people. Just work hard on your videos upload often and you will get noticed. Drop links on social media from time to time making sure your followers know you have a youtube channel, ask for people's opinions on your channel and try to make it the best that you can. You could also try doing shout out for a shout out' Meaning you find a channel you truly think should grow and that is a good channel and ask them to do a shout out for shout out; Meaning they tell their subscribers to check you out and you tell your subscribers to check them out. Collaborations is also a great way to get your name out and that way people get to see your personality in the video which makes them think a lot more about subscribing to you.

Last edited:

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Self promotion is moronic. Please never do it.[DOUBLEPOST=1453217179][/DOUBLEPOST]
it doesn't help. you might get subscribers but a lot of people are going to hate on you and maybe even your channel for doing this, No one likes someone who steals away from other people. Just work hard on your videos upload often and you will get noticed. Drop links on social media from time to time making sure your followers know you have a youtube channel, ask for people's opinions on your channel and try to make it the best that you can. You could also try doing shout out for a shout out' Meaning you find a channel you truly think should grow and that is a good channel and ask them to do a shout out for shout out; Meaning they tell their subscribers to check you out and you tell your subscribers to check them out. Collaborations is also a great way to get your name out and that way people get to see your personality in the video which makes them think a lot more about subscribing to you.
I hate for us to come out mean but you said this very nicely. It's more annoying to have people self promoting.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
the biggest tip to growing is making videos that are searchable, clickable and shareable if you can do that you'll be golden, first step is searchable that means you need to be uploading relevant stuff tthat people will search and that isnt over saturated like call of duty/minecraft, most of my growth is from playing indie games for example, second step clickable this means good titles and thumbnails which well im not the best at but i find that of coarse boobs always work XD (don't just throw boobs all over your thumbnails im just joking,sorta, i mean seriously if you saw my most popular videos you'd understand why i say that) , finally shareable means what it means the video has to have something about it that makes people want to share it with their friends, now i don't claim to be amazing at any of those steps myself but I do understand that's what makes a channel succeed.

A

audio visual reviews

first you have to found 10 or + .. of popular youtube channels and subscribe to them.
and when some one upload a new video go and do a nice comment ;)

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :(

That's a terrible idea. You can get banned for this. Also, no one will subscribe because you put a comment. You will be ignored at best. You should try your best. Maybe if you could be interesting enough in your comments people could check your channel and subscribe if they like but other than that it doesn't work.

Mohammed lahlou

Rising User
Dec 29, 2015
YouTube
I agree with you but I think you had not understood me
I told you not to let a comment like: this is my channel of ..... Subscribe ..
No!
just a nice comment about the video or can be a funny comment as you want .
and if your channel name is attractive surely you'll have lots of visitors.

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
I agree with you but I think you had not understood me
I told you not to let a comment like: this is my channel of ..... Subscribe ..
No!
just a nice comment about the video or can be a funny comment as you want .
and if your channel name is attractive surely you'll have lots of visitors.
Leaving comments just to get people to visit your channel is WRONG. no way around it, all you are doing if you do it this way is deceiving people making it look like you don't care about your channel when you are only commenting to get visitors.

Reactions: NinjaZombieGaming