Gaming Shoutout Series Coming Soon! Easy to Earn One!

ClubHeroes

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys,

As of now, my channel is at 62 subs. However, when I hit around 100 subs I will be doing a shoutout series for my subscribers. Like me, I am sure most of you have dealt with shoutout invites that end up never getting you a shoutout. I am sick of this too, so my series will be different. To receive a shoutout, all one has to do is sub to my channel and comment that they want a shoutout. Each person who comments will be part of a future episode in which two channels are featured at their best points. This way, everyone gets the opportunity to show off their channel easily and earn a new audience. Let me know what you think!

P.S. If you would like to "reserve" a spot for when the series debuts, simply leave a comment below and subscribe to my channel. Thanks!!!!

youtube.com/channel/UC8FCqaicLGLWzsNtxYH7hhQ

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Hi there Mr Team Guy here . Hope you stick with your Word , subbed to your channel . Check some of your videos , you can do commentaryreally well . Will check as much videos as i can . I am Let's player myself and a new one btw . What i got in mind , maybe we could do a video together one day . So what do you say?

ClubHeroes

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi there Mr Team Guy here . Hope you stick with your Word , subbed to your channel . Check some of your videos , you can do commentaryreally well . Will check as much videos as i can . I am Let's player myself and a new one btw . What i got in mind , maybe we could do a video together one day . So what do you say?

Hi team guy,

Thank you so much for subbing, you are officially the first sign up and therefore will be on the first episode! I will definitely look over your channel and tell you what I think. Finally, I would love to collaborate for a video one day. My skype is: drew.curtin if you ever want to get in touch. I think it would be a great way to show our audiences to new channels :D

Sincerely,
Drew of ClubHeroes