Gaming Shout out video :D

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
hello guys!

i always do shout out videos to my subscribers but i decided/thought of making one for my lovely community in freedom!

so if you are interested of been shout it out, leve your name and channel down in the comments and ill add you on the video :D just remenber only gaming channels cus thats my platform.

i know dont have like a huge amount of subs but sstill want to give something back to you guys :D

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
keep them coming guys :D[DOUBLEPOST=1521929826][/DOUBLEPOST]i am still waiting for more people to do the shout out guys! keep it coming[DOUBLEPOST=1522470110,1519880948][/DOUBLEPOST]whats up guys!

here you go like i promise! the shout out video enjoy

Last edited:

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
I know a lot of people want a shoutout but I want to know from you how my channel is and how can I improve in different ways!

i jsut check your channel and you have everything that its need it... banner,logo,thumbnails.. now if the
I know a lot of people want a shoutout but I want to know from you how my channel is and how can I improve in different ways!
you got all that it needs for a channel to run bro.... only one thing is that the videos that you edit try to keep them 5 to 10mins long that way you viewiers which actually watch them, noone has 30mins to stay on the phone to watch a vid. :D also if you a person that plays any game try finding out which is the game out there that all streamers are streaming that helped me too... well let me know wif you need anything else

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
Glad to see that people are willing to help out smaller channels https://www.youtube.com/user/TOM0TOM0GAMING

for sure mate it doesnt hurt to do it :D and if people see what you have and sub thats all up to them :D happy to help bro[DOUBLEPOST=1524543761][/DOUBLEPOST]hi guys! just a quick reminder :D if you want me to shout you out on my next video dont forget to comment on my later video :D

Last edited: