Should I split into two channels?

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
My current channel, stevicity, has a small subscription base that is here for my vlogging and their mainly fans of other vloggers and most have no interest in gaming. However, with the release of Fifa 17 coming soon I'm planning on creating a lot of Fifa content so I've set up a separate gaming account so I can appeal to two different audiences. Is this the right thing to do in your opinion? Thanks for helping.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
My current channel, stevicity, has a small subscription base that is here for my vlogging and their mainly fans of other vloggers and most have no interest in gaming. However, with the release of Fifa 17 coming soon I'm planning on creating a lot of Fifa content so I've set up a separate gaming account so I can appeal to two different audiences. Is this the right thing to do in your opinion? Thanks for helping.

At the end of the day the decision is ultimately down to you, personally if you 'main' channel is all about vlogging and you think your audience has no interest in gaming then yes maybe creating a separate account would be for the best.