Gaming Second introduction

Nov 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi everyone my first introduction on this site wasn't the best so I am back making another. I basically make daily YouTube videos and own my own clothing line. I would love to be a part of the popular YouTube community some day because it just looks so fun and amazing. My main love is video editing, I really enjoy just sitting down and editing a video.

(Followed Template below....)
N8squared
United Kingdom
I found freedom by word to mouth, I heard its the most lively community.
I started youtube because I love playing video games and really really really enjoy editing videos.
My biggest dream is to have YouTube as a job, either a side job or hopefully a full time one.
I run a gaming channel.
I upload daily
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JjwuUB8sGvAR5qKvfRfrw

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @N8Squared Official,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Thank you for re-introducing yourself with a thread that you feel better about. :)

I think it's pretty cool how you have your own clothing line. I checked out your stuff on Big Cartel, you have nice designs!

Uploading daily is quite a commitment, I see that you have started this schedule recently. Do you plan on recording something new every single day or will you stock up on footage and schedule your uploads? I think the latter option is much easier to manage.

You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section of the forums some time if you haven't already, as a gamer myself it's one of my favourite sections!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck keeping up the consistency of your uploads!