Gaming Road to 1k

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
hello my name is RatedBaton im a small YouTube at the moment I play games that a lot of people don't know about but there fun. I'm also looking for some one that plays ps4 with a Mic to make videos with contact me in my psn: xXFINITYx_Beatz my real name is Carlos my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain hope you like this and if want to check out my channel is RatedBaton

I have 400+ subs my real name is Carlos I like the color blue my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain I'm from Peoria I like the flash and my biggest dream is to reach 1 million subscribers and join FaZe clan and my favorite thing to do is to make videos and meet new subscribers I also want to be known in YouTube that's why I joined freedom but that's not the only reason I join I heard that freedom is a great place and a good partnership if you what to play with me on pan or Xbox just leave your name on the comments have a nice day

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey, we'd like to know your channel link, and other things more personal than just "check out my channel" Also, you mentioned you were looking for someone to help you grow your channel? Maybe this would be better in a Collaborations thread?

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey, we'd like to know your channel link, and other things more personal than just "check out my channel" Also, you mentioned you were looking for someone to help you grow your channel? Maybe this would be better in a Collaborations thread?
Ok thanks for the in comment I'll change it if it lets me

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello I'm RatedBaton my real name Carlos I just join freedom I have 400+ subs my favorite call of duty game is call of duty black ops 2. I am not very lucky with videos games my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain comment if you have any tips that will help me out with my channel have a nice day

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello I'm RatedBaton I have 400+ subs my real name is Carlos I like the color blue my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain I'm from Peoria I like the flash and my biggest dream is to reach 1 million subscribers and join FaZe clan and my favorite thing to do is to make videos and meet new subscribers I also want to be known in YouTube that's why I joined freedom but that's not the only reason I join I heard that freedom is a great place and a good partnership if you what to play with me on pan or Xbox just leave your name on the comments have a nice day

Last edited:

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
hello my name is RatedBaton im a small YouTube at the moment I play games that a lot of people don't know about but there fun. I'm also looking for some one that plays ps4 with a Mic to make videos with contact me in my psn: xXFINITYx_Beatz my real name is Carlos my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain hope you like this and if want to check out my channel is RatedBaton

I have 400+ subs my real name is Carlos I like the color blue my favorite YouTuber is FaZe Rain I'm from Peoria I like the flash and my biggest dream is to reach 1 million subscribers and join FaZe clan and my favorite thing to do is to make videos and meet new subscribers I also want to be known in YouTube that's why I joined freedom but that's not the only reason I join I heard that freedom is a great place and a good partnership if you what to play with me on pan or Xbox just leave your name on the comments have a nice day

Edited your update intro into your first post!

That said I wanted to say welcome to Freedom! You have big dreams wanting to be in Faze! I hope you reach them someday! I believe @Neal keeps up with Faze so if you make it remember us at Freedom! ;-)

In all seriousness I wish you and your channel all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube

That said I wanted to say welcome to Freedom! You have big dreams wanting to be in Faze! I hope you reach them someday! I believe @Neal keeps up with Faze so if you make it remember us at Freedom! ;-)

In all seriousness I wish you and your channel all the best, and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
T

Thanks and I do have one question how can I find other YouTuber to collaborate with and if I do make it into FaZe I will remember

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello I'm RatedBaton I just want to see if my channel will grow with freedom please take the time and can you guys give me tips on how to grow my channel with freedom

Rush Gamer

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
make videos that people search not just lets play do tutorials and make your channel look professional people like professional things. best of luck!

Reactions: ThInKk12

RatedBaton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello I'm a small youtuber right now but with your help you will help someone become something in the YouTube community but any way my name is Carlos I like to make videos in my free time I also like the color blue and I want to make a dream team that will make it big sorry I don't have enough time to type more I have stuff to do today have a nice day