Request Review my channel and I'll do yours!

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
haha your videos are just too much! xD Like you overuse all of the memes the first minute and then it gets pretty annoying! Though you're really funny and you got humor! Sadly I would never be able to take you seriously if that was the case! :p Also on your series, try and make each new episode a unique thumbnail so it will can be remembered! :) Keep it up, you've come this far, you will and can go sooo much further! FIFA is such an easy game to grow in! :) gl hf :D

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
Your channel has a lot of potential to grow. The content is really unique and funny. I am not too big of a fan of FIFA but this is quite joyful. The only issue is the thumbnails. They look too similar for the road to Manchester series. I understand on how the number changes but I think if more was different then it could be more special to the video. It could help each one of them stand out and not confuse some subscribers or potential subscribers

PongoFX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
haha your videos are just too much! xD Like you overuse all of the memes the first minute and then it gets pretty annoying! Though you're really funny and you got humor! Sadly I would never be able to take you seriously if that was the case! :p Also on your series, try and make each new episode a unique thumbnail so it will can be remembered! :) Keep it up, you've come this far, you will and can go sooo much further! FIFA is such an easy game to grow in! :) gl hf :D

Thank you so much! And I'll work on the thumbnails!

Now over to your channel.
First question: Why haven't you been uploading for 6 months?
Your quality is awesome. But the thumbnails (just like mine) can be better.
But I just do not get why you don't upload anymore? You've got a lot and a lot of potential. So get your ass behind that PC and make videos ;)

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Thank you so much! And I'll work on the thumbnails!

Now over to your channel.
First question: Why haven't you been uploading for 6 months?
Your quality is awesome. But the thumbnails (just like mine) can be better.
But I just do not get why you don't upload anymore? You've got a lot and a lot of potential. So get your ass behind that PC and make videos ;)
haha my computer broke and I'm getting ready for a comeback! :) Though I should've made an info video about it but it never happened!
also Thanks for the feedback and you're welcome! :)

PongoFX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2015
Your channel has a lot of potential to grow. The content is really unique and funny. I am not too big of a fan of FIFA but this is quite joyful. The only issue is the thumbnails. They look too similar for the road to Manchester series. I understand on how the number changes but I think if more was different then it could be more special to the video. It could help each one of them stand out and not confuse some subscribers or potential subscribers

Thanks my boy!

Your banner looks to similair to your Profile picture (IMO). Also you should include face cam. Mayeb you should be focussing on sketches instead of gaming. For example your video: WORST BO3 PLAYER. the The script is good! But you need to work it out. Get a camera and you can gronw like insane