[Request] Channel Logo, Read More! Example Provided

PSNDeJKriz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 25, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hello, I have been making youtube for quite some time and I have built over 2k+ Subscribers as well as over 300,000 views, and I have been looking for someone for awhile now who can create me a logo, I would like something like the following, Just more modern and flexible, the picture below is of my current channel picture.

Note: I recommend you message me if interested and would like to see previews before, anything You can feel free to add watermark over the entire picture before I pay for the work, but I would like to see the work finished before buying it as I have been out money countless times due to people not even coming close to the example below, You have the right to be creative I do encourage that and would love to see some creativity in the picture from the artist, but I would like it to stay semi the same concept, snowman head with a beany on or even with your own little twist, feel free to message me on here for more details.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello, I have been making youtube for quite some time and I have built over 2k+ Subscribers as well as over 300,000 views, and I have been looking for someone for awhile now who can create me a logo, I would like something like the following, Just more modern and flexible, the picture below is of my current channel picture.

Note: I recommend you message me if interested and would like to see previews before, anything You can feel free to add watermark over the entire picture before I pay for the work, but I would like to see the work finished before buying it as I have been out money countless times due to people not even coming close to the example below, You have the right to be creative I do encourage that and would love to see some creativity in the picture from the artist, but I would like it to stay semi the same concept, snowman head with a beany on or even with your own little twist, feel free to message me on here for more details.

Hey, your likely to get a better response if you post this in the request/offers section. This section is more focus towards showing off artwork 'n' stuff​

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX

Hey I can help you out for a small fee, I've sent you a message on freedom with more information, looking forward to hear from you!