Rebrand 2015 "JJ Designs" (Feedback)

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube

Would love to know what you guys think of my new rebrand, appreciate it :)

- Cheers

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
The logomark is pretty sweet! I would try making it pop a little more by making the area behind the logo either darker or lighter, though. Right now it blends a little too well since it's all the same color. Don't be afraid to work with lights or darks to make things contrast a bit better!

Also I would keep the part that says "JJ DESIGNS" under the logo a little simpler. Having the J-J and the DESIGNS be a different font breaks the flow a bit much. Keep it simple and easy to read and people will be able to remember it better!

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube
The logomark is pretty sweet! I would try making it pop a little more by making the area behind the logo either darker or lighter, though. Right now it blends a little too well since it's all the same color. Don't be afraid to work with lights or darks to make things contrast a bit better!

Also I would keep the part that says "JJ DESIGNS" under the logo a little simpler. Having the J-J and the DESIGNS be a different font breaks the flow a bit much. Keep it simple and easy to read and people will be able to remember it better!
Are you talking about the twitter header, because I do agree the color is too similar might fix that. The J-J is an artistic choice, it really doesn't matter whether its super legible I know people are smart enough to make that connection especially when my name is always right there written out. I don't agree with the different font options, I think it adds more detail and draws your eyes to DESIGNS rather than the J-J because my logo is huge so giving Designs more definition makes it pop more.

I thank you for the feedback :D

- Cheers