LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hi everyone!

So I've thought of this idea. I would reach out to my new subscribers, thank them for subbing, and ask them a few questions like how they first found my videos/channel, what made them stay and subscribe, and if there is anything they suggest/would like to see to improve the channel.
Would this be a good idea or a waste of time?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi everyone!

So I've thought of this idea. I would reach out to my new subscribers, thank them for subbing, and ask them a few questions like how they first found my videos/channel, what made them stay and subscribe, and if there is anything they suggest/would like to see to improve the channel.
If your audience is active on the comments then it sure is worth a try :)

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Hi everyone!

i give away of some kind ?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I definitely think this is something you could try, especially if you have quite active subscriber and people that are returning time and time again to your videos and leaving comments etc.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Hi everyone!

I do it for all my subscribers. I highly recommend it. They will appreciate that you've noticed them. If they don't have a discussion page make sure to add a /discussion at the end of their channel URL to access it so you can properly thank them.