Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Xerlight

Rising User
Sep 22, 2014
YouTube
hey, whats up... i finally reached 300 subscribers, it took a while but a lot of time and effort goes into my videos and its finally has paid off, thanks for all the support if you have gave me any in the past and i would like to thank the freedom family too for helping me out when i thought i wouldn't get this far, to be honest i never thought i would get this far... thanks again
-yettii

300 subs special :D

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey, whats up... i finally reached 300 subscribers, it took a while but a lot of time and effort goes into my videos and its finally has paid off, thanks for all the support if you have gave me any in the past and i would like to thank the freedom family too for helping me out when i thought i wouldn't get this far, to be honest i never thought i would get this far... thanks again
-yettii

Growth is amazing to get all the time ^^ Keep moving forward, and you'll be even more amazing in the future!

Reactions: Xerlight and ladyL

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
-yettii

Congratulation! It will motivate you to continue!
I also reached 300 sub some days ago and hope this will continue growing

Reactions: Xerlight

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
-yettii

Congrats on 300 subs but you shouldn't be promoting a video here, this is just for boasting / bragging. Here's the rules: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/milestone-section-rules-read-before-posting.185317/

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
-yettii

Thats awesome and i hope you make you next goal.. makes all the hard work that much more fun

Reactions: Nuke and Xerlight