Gaming RAPS/Wraith Gameplay: Is the DLC Worth It?

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
Not in a creepy way but I rather like your delivery, your voice is calming and you have a good flow with what you want to say. I like it. Also, whilst I didn't watch the whole vid, I will say this: regarding the looks, particularly with the level you were first playing, I feel that the devs are hearing players complaining about all the semi destroyed industrial areas and they felt the need to branch out a bit (pun unintended). And yeah, next gen comes into play in a big way, need to do all that fanciness with your high end gear after all.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Not in a creepy way but I rather like your delivery, your voice is calming and you have a good flow with what you want to say. I like it. Also, whilst I didn't watch the whole vid, I will say this: regarding the looks, particularly with the level you were first playing, I feel that the devs are hearing players complaining about all the semi destroyed industrial areas and they felt the need to branch out a bit (pun unintended). And yeah, next gen comes into play in a big way, need to do all that fanciness with your high end gear after all.
I understand exactly what you're saying. I like it because it really does give the gabe a lot of opportunity for nice color. Sometimes I just feel like they try to do too much with it and skip the fundamentals. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the feedback!

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
I understand exactly what you're saying. I like it because it really does give the gabe a lot of opportunity for nice color. Sometimes I just feel like they try to do too much with it and skip the fundamentals. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the feedback!
Tis fine, if I see any of your other vids i'll pipe up if I feel the need to contribute, hah

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Could you check out my channel as well and let me know what you think?
I'm sorry bro, I'm not even trying to be ride but I ignored your comment. Generally anyone who just comments "nice video, check out my channel," generally I ignore it. It's easy to just comment on any random video and say that, I like the people who actually talk about what I said/did in the video. Try to be more attentive if you want someone to check out your content instead of spamming

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
I'm sorry bro, I'm not even trying to be ride but I ignored your comment. Generally anyone who just comments "nice video, check out my channel," generally I ignore it. It's easy to just comment on any random video and say that, I like the people who actually talk about what I said/did in the video. Try to be more attentive if you want someone to check out your content instead of spamming
I don't know what's wrong with people on this form being such assholes. Think I'm going to find a new network. In no way did I spam you, I complimented your video and requested that you simply return the favor.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
I don't know what's wrong with people on this form being such assholes. Think I'm going to find a new network. In no way did I spam you, I complimented your video and requested that you simply return the favor.
I'm not being an a hole, I'm just telling you why I didn't do as you asked and what you can do to better advertise your content. The fact that you asked me to view your content in any way is advertisement. It just would've been nice if you would've talked about a key point in the video that way I knew you actually watched rather than saying "nice video now check me out." There's no reason to get upset, I'm not trying to attack you and I have no reason to be an a hole toward you, I promise I'm just here to help. I'm sorry if it came off the wrong way.

natesmith1016

Feb 9, 2016
YouTube
I'm not being an a hole, I'm just telling you why I didn't do as you asked and what you can do to better advertise your content. The fact that you asked me to view your content in any way is advertisement. It just would've been nice if you would've talked about a key point in the video that way I knew you actually watched rather than saying "nice video now check me out." There's no reason to get upset, I'm not trying to attack you and I have no reason to be an a hole toward you, I promise I'm just here to help. I'm sorry if it came off the wrong way.
It's fine.