Gaming RAINBOW SIX SIEGE - IMPACT GRENADE TO THE FACE OUCH !!! NEED FEEDBACK !!!

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Would love to hear any feedback from any viewers about my videos or my channel .

Think it time for some more RAGING and laughs with friends on Rainbow Six Siege :D . Hope You Enjoy :)

Reactions: reece w and Milky

dxvisgaming

New User
Aug 9, 2017
YouTube
I have never played rainbow six siege but it looks likes fun and that is a good strategy a funny gameplay, overall good video. If you have spare time please check out my modern warfare remastered video I need some feedback, :)

Reactions: Tom Awesome

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
I have never played rainbow six siege but it looks likes fun and that is a good strategy a funny gameplay, overall good video. If you have spare time please check out my modern warfare remastered video I need some feedback, :)
That what i like about the game , you have to work together as a team , but the problem with my team is that its full of my friends , and we always like to mess around and we just cant take the game serious sometimes :) , but again , that's why we like to the game because we can mess around as friends :D

Ehsaan

New User
Aug 18, 2017
Nice video, but maybe next time try and use some sound effects to try and make it a bit funnier? Just some constructive criticism :D

Tom Awesome

Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Nice video, but maybe next time try and use some sound effects to try and make it a bit funnier? Just some constructive criticism :D
Cheers :) , I have sound effects and stuff like that in most of my other videos , just don't like reusing the same ones over and over again :) , cheers for the feedback will have to look in to getting more sound effects :)