Tips & Tricks Quick Feedback on my channel please!

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
Hello i was wondering if some of you could give my channel a quick look over and give me some feedback. It doesn't have to be good or bad i just want to know what some of you think i could improve on and maybe what you like about it. Thank you in advance!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello i was wondering if some of you could give my channel a quick look over and give me some feedback. It doesn't have to be good or bad i just want to know what some of you think i could improve on and maybe what you like about it. Thank you in advance!
Hi.
  1. Make a channel trailer to place on your front page
  2. Make the text on your thumbnails pop a bit more with shadowing or stroking
  3. Lose the intro, it ads nothing to the content.
  4. The framerate on your latest video is a bit low at times. Not sure where the issue may lie...
  5. Editing out the boring bits in your videos would add a lot to the quality
Cheers

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
As Phil said, you need to do that. Intros are boring usually, and no one wants to see one. If you want an intro, don't make it more than five seconds. Ten seconds is waaaaay to long, and you'd be surprised the amount of people who will turn away because of it.

Last edited:

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
Hi.
  1. Make a channel trailer to place on your front page
  2. Make the text on your thumbnails pop a bit more with shadowing or stroking
  3. Lose the intro, it ads nothing to the content.
  4. The framerate on your latest video is a bit low at times. Not sure where the issue may lie...
  5. Editing out the boring bits in your videos would add a lot to the quality
Cheers
What do you mean by a channel trailer? Could you please give me an example? And as for the frame rate of it was minecraft I'm not sure on how to fix that the game always runs like that when I record