Gaming QNA With ImReignn (YouTube Freedom Partner)

ImReignn

New User
Nov 27, 2015
(Optional) Where are you from?: North Carolina
(Optional) How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? From TheMinecraftia13 (Other YouTube Freedom Partner)
What made you join our forums?: Freedom seems very organized and I feel like you can really help me with my YouTube channel.
What are your hobbies?: Making YouTube videos, playing PC Games. Editing Videos.
What is your favorite food? I love all kinds.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube cause I want to entertain people. I've been doing that for about 5 years now on YouTube and I still LOVE it.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To have YouTube as my Full-time Job.
What kind of channel do you run?: A PC Gaming/Chill channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload PC Games from all kinds of genres. Scary, Funny, Story Based. Games I'm making videos on as of now are Amneisa The Dark Descent and others.
When do you upload?: Usually everyday since now I have a pretty good PC and I can do a lot more.
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKHAnPNEcLf23bc24yjH7A

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ImReignn,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Five years on YouTube, that's a long time! It's crazy how time flies by, 2010 felt like just a couple of years ago. I have a pretty old channel myself, my first channel (41Danny1) was created back in 2008. :p YouTube was a much different place five years ago, thinking back gives me an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.

What is your favourite memory of YouTube five years ago? I remember five years ago my friends and I would patiently wait for the next episode of Ray William Johnson's =3 to come out, they were all so funny!

Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time, I think you'll like it there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!