PlayStation PS4 Games Collab!

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for people in order to make some PS4 videos, preferably the PSPlus ones and some other games such as Metal Gear Online, GTA V and Magicka 2.
If you're interested, add me on Skype! thetommot is my username :)

The only requirement is to have a game recorder, I've ordered mine but it doesn't seem to arrive ;(

See you on Skype! :D

Furygaming

Nov 11, 2015
YouTube
im interested I have 47 subs and I love making funny moments on gta 5 im 13 years old and if so add me on ps4 my old account is fury2002fury but my new, better account is Furygaming_YT

Reactions: theTOM

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Sure thing! :D do you have skype? because it's easier for me to get in touch with you, and decide when we'll do videos.

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey sorry if I didn't reply, i had lots of trouble :(
unfortunately not but we can talk on playstation: fury2002fury
I'm adding you right now :)

sorry if I kept you waiting, if u want to make a video, just type me a pm or write me on the ps4! :D

Don't know if you own Destiny but i could use to team to game/record with for the Raids.
I'm sorry, I don't have Destiny, I don't really like that game. The only multiplayer game I have is MGS Online :/ but I think that for xmas (or sooner) i'll have Battlefront, so if you have or you'll have this game I would love to make a video with you! Hit me up if you want! :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey sorry if I didn't reply, i had lots of trouble :(

I'm adding you right now :)

sorry if I kept you waiting, if u want to make a video, just type me a pm or write me on the ps4! :D

I'm sorry, I don't have Destiny, I don't really like that game. The only multiplayer game I have is MGS Online :/ but I think that for xmas (or sooner) i'll have Battlefront, so if you have or you'll have this game I would love to make a video with you! Hit me up if you want! :D
I have MGS but i stay far away from Star Wars related games XD

Reactions: theTOM