Gaming Promote Your Channel

What game do you think will get game of the year??

• Injustice 2

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda

• Tekken 7

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

XxstonyxX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2015
Boston
YouTube
Xxst0ny42xX
So I would love to check people channel out :) and while checking other people channel out i would love for you guys to also check my channel out and give some honest Feedback :)

Drop your channel and just search Youtube.com/Juststony42

Reactions: Redd Sunn72

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/HUNLIGHTtm
Hey, Your channel seems to be very interesting especially SAO and that Kingdom 2 game, fawk I saw it on other channels and wanted to play it so badly :/
Also try to play out with the layout of the videos on your channel main page, check my channel for what I mean.

Oh and about game of the year, Im for shadow of war this summer.

Reactions: XxstonyxX

XxstonyxX

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2015
Boston
YouTube
Xxst0ny42xX
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH_7BSUUR9EAdq5nQ5j6lGQ

I liked your gameplay videos on pokemon. How do you get content from ds/3ds onto a laptop?
if i remember with my old desktop i used a Emulator because i never had screen recorder for my 3ds :D check out 3ds emulator[DOUBLEPOST=1496077406][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://www.youtube.com/user/HUNLIGHTtm
Hey, Your channel seems to be very interesting especially SAO and that Kingdom 2 game, fawk I saw it on other channels and wanted to play it so badly :/
Also try to play out with the layout of the videos on your channel main page, check my channel for what I mean.

Oh and about game of the year, Im for shadow of war this summer.
First thing i notice was I LOVE THE BANNER i LOVE THE ICON and the color that vibrant feel , Your voice to the gameplay Spot on ( which i am struggling to get my mic just right the Alan wake gameplay i was checking them out :D but overall love the channel keep at it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496077543][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's up man, feel free to check out the healers channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF3eKyzcfgphSHTfIa8Icdg

Like your Army of Two videos, never checked out that game, but wanted to.
Love your channel love the name as well and so i gave you my boii a sub :) hope to see more content from you

Last edited:

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
if i remember with my old desktop i used a Emulator because i never had screen recorder for my 3ds :D check out 3ds emulator[DOUBLEPOST=1496077406][/DOUBLEPOST]
First thing i notice was I LOVE THE BANNER i LOVE THE ICON and the color that vibrant feel , Your voice to the gameplay Spot on ( which i am struggling to get my mic just right the Alan wake gameplay i was checking them out :D but overall love the channel keep at it :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496077543][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love your channel love the name as well and so i gave you my boii a sub :) hope to see more content from you
thanks alot, trying my best, first videos wasnt that great but Im getting in more and more so will practise my voice more.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I wouldn't mind someone checking my channel out, currently in a bit of a limbo with it as I start Uni in September & I'm just hoping to get enough videos recorded, edited & scheduled that I can have a video every week for the 1st year I'm there. Just so the channel is still active while I'm busy with my life. Probs won't be doing as many in the second & third years though. If you want my feedback on your channel be sure to follow the lnk in my signature to my channel reviews thread. You can also reach m channel from my signature or sub box.​

K Army Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Caribbean
www.facebook.com
YouTube
So I would love to check people channel out :) and while checking other people channel out i would love for you guys to also check my channel out and give some honest Feedback :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQDiwkqxroeSWjx0pOM3VCA
K Army Gaming here
We reviewed your channel and we must say it is top noch the only thing we see wrong is thumbnails
You need to do more with thumbnails. Your naruto shippuden and army of two has the same thumbnails for the entire series but just a different number.
I think if you made different parts of the game be the thumbnail it will be more effective ;) good luck and stay awsome
best of luck
-KArmy-

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn

checked out you channel, you you have yourself fairly good content, what stood out for me was the vs Sundays haha i think that can go a long way. and you Jason video was funny as well, what up with that glitch in the begging ?

but here is my channel below

P

Prepare to Die Gaming

My own latest video would really aprreciate it if people could check my videos and give me positive and specific rather than vagues tips to improve. Also would appreciate examples when giving tips e.g "use better music like some random thing rather than some rdm thing that you're using now"

T

Tech Starr

dont let any negativity get to you man i really like your content and maybe you could do a tutorial on how to get you handheld gameplay on obs!