Resources Programs etc?

DFrazzleYT

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I literally just got my new PC (today) and I was wondering does anybody know any software that is good for free or very little amounts of money? Im currently using my PS4 to record gameplay until I invest in an elgato game capture. I need to know possibly a good editing program that is free/cheap

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I literally just got my new PC (today) and I was wondering does anybody know any software that is good for free or very little amounts of money? Im currently using my PS4 to record gameplay until I invest in an elgato game capture. I need to know possibly a good editing program that is free/cheap
Are you looking primarily for the ps4 gaming? Or are you planning on using your computer more as well? I don't know too much about console gaming in general.

DFrazzleYT

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I'm happy to record from PS4 for the time being however all the editing will be done on my PC so could do with a program of some sort, windows movie maker wont let me edit how I would like

DFrazzleYT

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
So I just realised Adobe have Premier Pro so I will use the trial and if its worth it I can pay that monthly, thanks for your help though!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I just realised Adobe have Premier Pro so I will use the trial and if its worth it I can pay that monthly, thanks for your help though!
No worries, stuff comes up randomly on occasion ^^ I hope that you can work well with Adobe, and let us know if you have any other questions.