Community [PROFESSIONAL] Join the Purge Cast - We accept all type of Video Creators!

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge

We are called Purge cast a Professional YouTube group setup for like-minded youtubers to come together and build a new community of rising stars. We are looking to bring a team of around 14 people to upload their videos to our channel in order to help them gain more exposure on their channel and also build a channel called the Purge Cast so then we can also upload any submitted videos from our subscribers and help them gain exposure on there channel.

To join simply fill in this form:

Your Name (preferred name) :
Why should we pick you:
What days can you upload:
Will you add our branding to your video when you upload it to the Purge Cast Channel: (Yes/No)
Your best video (NOTICE: Submitting your channel link will not be accepted link your best video:)
What type of videos are you uploading:
How can you help share Purge Cast community around:

Now that you have applied your channel/video will go under review. If you have been selected you will be given access to our discord server and we will arrange an interview and also set you up with the rules and branding and teach you how to upload. Please be ware the rules are the rules and will not be changed.

This is a link to our current rota: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14yIS-dYrjIDUEjxpFjk4S6eK3Zuw8_65CWPYP4hiRfY/edit?usp=sharing

1 - Create a team who can upload everyday
2 - Create a professional discord
3 - Set up a funding page to help support the community
4 - Build a website
5 - Purchase GFX

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Your Name (preferred name) : Joey
Why would you like to join: grow my channel beyond what it is today, learn and grow with other creators. Work with a group of people
Why should we pick you: I have been making videos for 5 years, 3 years on my current channel. Growing is a huge struggle but I do still work my hardest to upload as much as I can and when I can't, I livestream to not leave viewers without content.
What days can you upload: monday, wednesday
Will you add our branding to your video when you upload it to the Purge Cast Channel: for the purge channel yes
Your best video:
or
What type of videos are you uploading: vlogs (challenges, taste tests,etc.) and some gaming (mostly nintendo)
How can you help share Purge Cast community around: through social media (twitter, snapchat, instagram), on my discord server with my fanbase there and a can put a section in my description

Thats my application :)

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Your Name (preferred name) : Jou
Why would you like to join: I wanna find ways to grow and make more people entertained.
Why should we pick you: Well... idk... i guess i just wanna be better than now.
What days can you upload: Well since school started... i've olny been able to upload 1 or 2 times a week. I guess maybe tuesdays or thursdays or sundays or sometimes fridays... its moslty random but at modays and wednesdays im really buisy...
Will you add our branding to your video when you upload it to the Purge Cast Channel: (Yes/No) Maybe... if i remeber than yes but if i forget than no...
Your best video (NOTICE: Submitting your channel link will not be accepted link your best video:)
What type of videos are you uploading: Well moslty gaming but sometimes random stuff...
How can you help share Purge Cast community around: well i have twitter, instagram, facebook and well... youtube

Fanty VDB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
FantyVDB
Hey Platinum Purge, I am Fanty, almost 20 years old. Had some good fun on YouTube but now I'm really trying to get more than just that. There are alot of people out there so it is hard to grow but if we work together our chances will be higher! I hope .. =D
Anyways I shall upload once per week to the Purge Cast. The branding can be on there as long as there is proper credit.
The content can vary but probably will be about gaming. For the moment I'm in the horror category.
I can help with any questions you have around YouTube as I have some experience already and hopefully too with publicity.
I'll leave you with my best video or atleast the one I love the most. Thank you in advance and see you in the future!