Service Professional GFX (Cheap/Negotiable)

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers

Hello my name is Jamal from the Vividz Graphics team. I'm here to let you all know we are here to provide professional GFX for cheap/negotiable prices. Why choose us? We have a friendly team that will be quick to get to work on your requests. We provide a professional transaction and not a simple paypal button link a actual store which on there is more info about us and our previous work. We are always willing to answer questions and make changes when needed no extra charge nothing. If you think we are the right people for you. Look below at our prices and shoot us a email with your money offer for that or those products

OUR WEB STORE

Email - [email protected]

All our team members have their own 5% off product promotional code to give to you. We also have sale weeks where our products can become 50% off be sure to keep an eye on this post and our store blog.
Prices

Youtube

Custom Banner - 7.99
Custom Logo - 5.99
Custom Outro - 9.99
Custom Thumbnail - 1.99
Custom Intro - 10.99
Intro Templates - 10.99
Banner Templates - 5.99

Twitch
Custom Twitch Overlays - 2.99
Custom Twitch Panels - BEING DETERMINED
Twitch Facelift Template Packs - BEING DETERMINED

PLEASE LEAVE BELOW ONLY REVIEW FORMATTED REPLIES. EVEN IF THEY ARE BAD REVIEWS PLEASE LEAVE IT IN A REVIEW FORMAT! THANK YOU!

Last edited:

SoundEffects

Freedom! Member
Jun 2, 2015
YouTube
I ordered this yesterday, and around 4:00 pm of today I had a brand new banner. They make very good quality graphics and I recommend anyone who is in need of graphics to come to these guys first.

10/10 customer support as well, they did exactly what I asked.

Reactions: TaintedSoldiers

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
Thanks for making my intro. I would recommend going to them for any graphic or video needs they are nice and work in a timely manner. You wont regret going to them for your needs. Thanks again for the intro i love it