VR Possible New Gaming Group Channel (friends/partners wanted)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I'm going to start a new gamers group channel on YouTube. I'm already having some ideas for this channel. However, I don't have any channel art or partners yet to join me. Every day will be 2 shows plus a bonus group show where everyone in the group has to compete in a game of some kind and the loser(s) will have to do a certain humiliation/challenge. Not sure when the bonus show will be posted but it will be weekly just like every other show that'll be added.
NOTE 1: We would need 2 people per day... 1 for the first half (midnight to noon) and 1 for the second half (noon to midnight)

HOW TO JOIN/APPLY
1: Must be willing to do what is needed for your own sagment on the channel (examples... if you are explaining the history of a game/genre, you'll have to be willing to research it OR if you were rating a game, you would have to explain exactly why and how it could be changed)
2: Unfortunately some of us swear or say immature things even while recording. Some of which could be seen as offensive to some people. If you join, you would have to be alright with this AND you will have to be 16+
3: You MUST have Skype since most of the group stuff will be done via Skype
4: You must be willing to try new/different things (games included)
5: You must be ok with showing your face on video (since most of the humiliations/challenges will be real life stuff)
6: Your channel MUST have more then 30 videos (meaning more then 1 month worth of videos)
7: Since the channel would be a SHARED channel, you MUST keep all passwords and nicknames and emails private. If caught sharing any of this with people outside the group, you WILL be banned without warning. Sharing private/personal info about others is a major offence and could possibly put that person at risk of being a victim of an identity theft. We are trying to keep this group a safe place.
8: If you are willing to make channel art for the channel as well, then please include that in the "anything extra" section below. (will not accept payment art since this channel's going to be new. We will only accept free channel art for now)

APPLICATION
1: Do you have a YouTube channel of your own? (this is to show your dedication)
2: Age?
3: Subscribers?
4: Name? (if you don't want to share your real name, then put your preferred name)

5: Timezone? (Don't give out a specific location. This is only to sync times easier)
6: What day would you prefer to post your video on the channel?
7: Which would you prefer: AM or PM? (using US/Canada Central timezone)

8: Do you have any social sites you would like to advertise on the channel? (Flickr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc)
9: What game systems would you be using on the channel? (and yes a computer counts as a game system in this case)
10: Are you trustworthy with things such as private/personal information, private emails, etc?
11: Any other info you would like to share? (just use N/A if you don't want to share anything extra)

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUvUNlh_QaaveyXlVvyqLA
2. turned 18 last week
3. 48 atm
4. Brayden (or DaMeenie, I use DaMeenie)
5. PST
6. *****
7. PM
8. Twitter (not active :/), YT
9. PC (for recording), and I have XB1 & XB360 (but I cannot record gp)
10. yeah, I don't tell anyone mine, why would I tell someone?
11. *****

***** - I'm currently halfway through my first semester in college so I may not be able to play every night but I can do my best, my Skype is : esquivalient. Message me if you have questions.

I'm your best candidate so far so may as well give me a chance?[DOUBLEPOST=1446094759][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I can make decetn thumbnails to start out the channel. And I do NOT wish to be paid... all I ask is that you include my personal channel in descriptions and etc., eg: give credit where it's due. :)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEUvUNlh_QaaveyXlVvyqLA
2. turned 18 last week
3. 48 atm
4. Brayden (or DaMeenie, I use DaMeenie)
5. PST
6. *****
7. PM
8. Twitter (not active :/), YT
9. PC (for recording), and I have XB1 & XB360 (but I cannot record gp)
10. yeah, I don't tell anyone mine, why would I tell someone?
11. *****

***** - I'm currently halfway through my first semester in college so I may not be able to play every night but I can do my best, my Skype is : esquivalient. Message me if you have questions.

I'm your best candidate so far so may as well give me a chance?[DOUBLEPOST=1446094759][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I can make decetn thumbnails to start out the channel. And I do NOT wish to be paid... all I ask is that you include my personal channel in descriptions and etc., eg: give credit where it's due. :)

Sorry. But I have to decline. If you read the "how to join" section number 6, I put you have to have more then 30 videos. You literally only have 14 videos. Not only that, but it looks like you just record whenever and without any organization included. I see some videos that were posted in the same month while other months apparently you only posted once or twice. It doesn't show much dedication if your videos are so random like that. I'm looking for people who can show dedication and can at least try to keep on schedule. If you had more videos and at least tried to keep on schedule with your recordings/postings, then I might have accepted. Also, in the application part, number 6 and 11 both only have ***** for some reason. So either way I'd still have to deny you since your application was technically incomplete. As for application question 9, I asked what you would be using on the channel. Not what systems you currently have and/or use. Basically the question is asking you what systems you'll be recording with. That includes gameplays and other things game systems have that you might like to use. As for "best candidate", no. I have someone alot better right now who already applied on my previous vlog I made about the new channel (vlog is on my own channel)