Entertainment Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself :)

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
Hey guys my name is Andre, or ATCK on YouTube.

I am from Washington state and just yesterday celebrated my 25th birthday.

I found freedom by doing research about YouTube partnering networks. Freedom seemed like the perfect place for brand new YouTuber's such as myself.

I joined the forums to interact with like-minded people and learn from others.

My hobbies include video games, movies, music, soccer, basketball, and just hanging out.

I like all kinds of different food, mostly Asian and Mexican.

There are many different reasons why I joined YouTube. Honestly I can write a book about why I joined it lol. But I made an introduction video to my channel which quickly explains why I joined YouTube

My channel will mostly be about video games, but I would also like to make videos about movies, vlogs, fashion, etc. Just pretty much documenting and sharing my life and personality with the world.

I am very new to the world of video making and youtubing, but I would like to upload at least 3 videos per week. Once I get better at the production aspect of it, I would love to upload every day.

Here is the link to my channel: YouTube.com/AndreTheCoolKiddd

Thank you for checking me out!

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 11/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hey guys my name is Andre, or ATCK on YouTube.

I am from Washington state and just yesterday celebrated my 25th birthday.

I found freedom by doing research about YouTube partnering networks. Freedom seemed like the perfect place for brand new YouTuber's such as myself.

I joined the forums to interact with like-minded people and learn from others.

My hobbies include video games, movies, music, soccer, basketball, and just hanging out.

I like all kinds of different food, mostly Asian and Mexican.

There are many different reasons why I joined YouTube. Honestly I can write a book about why I joined it lol. But I made an introduction video to my channel which quickly explains why I joined YouTube

My channel will mostly be about video games, but I would also like to make videos about movies, vlogs, fashion, etc. Just pretty much documenting and sharing my life and personality with the world.

I am very new to the world of video making and youtubing, but I would like to upload at least 3 videos per week. Once I get better at the production aspect of it, I would love to upload every day.

Here is the link to my channel: YouTube.com/AndreTheCoolKiddd

Thank you for checking me out!
Looks like you're off to a good start buddy! Well Welcome to freedom! Best of luck have fun and don't give up!