Forums People be more helpful in Feedback section

Nightcover

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Hello Freedom family.

I usually try to give good critique when people need feedback on their videos and channels and I can see a few others are doing it as well but for every 1 video I critique there is a 100 more that gets no critique and when I try something new and wants to hear what people think about it I am lucky if I get any feedback.

There are too many who only wants feedback and give none. It will always be like this until there is a proper reason for people to critique and review other peoples work. There should be made a system which rewards people for critiquing otherwise the section will remain useless.

Have a nice day.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hello Freedom family.

I usually try to give good critique when people need feedback on their videos and channels and I can see a few others are doing it as well but for every 1 video I critique there is a 100 more that gets no critique and when I try something new and wants to hear what people think about it I am lucky if I get any feedback.

There are too many who only wants feedback and give none. It will always be like this until there is a proper reason for people to critique and review other peoples work. There should be made a system which rewards people for critiquing otherwise the section will remain useless.

Have a nice day.

Around when I joined you would get aleast 20+ people on any given post. As freedom grew though it went from a rather close family to one that only sees each other on holidays. JK I mean freedom has so many people thats odds are most of them will not be viewed by many if at all especially when they people posting don't look at peoples post themselves. Its a two way street really, I come on maybe for about 2-5 hours every day and try to help as many people as I can. Others should do the same not 2-5 hours but I mean spend 30 minutes helping people. Honestly, the rate at people help will not change that much if at all. People who help like you and me are putting in the work and the people who don't end up suffering so its a win for us.

Reactions: Nightcover