Service Request [Pay available] Animator(s) Needed for concept Art and animating

TheFighterNb2

Freedom! Member
Jul 5, 2015
Enid, Oklahoma
YouTube
Hola Amigos and Amigas my name is Fighter and today im looking for animator(s) for concept art and as well for animating charatars you must create the characters by yourselfs with the provided details below

Character Details:
  1. So the main character is a teenage boy around 18/19 ish
  2. He’s the kind who you’d see had seen a traumatic event but has come out strong but with a sense of darkness surrounding him.
  3. He dresses in black, long leather coat and bears a black sword(Western leather, with a leather hood that goes a fair ways past the face a little like it does on the green arrow) Set in modern times, in an anime art style.
  4. Kirito’ design was an inspiration for the character, but I was hoping a little less fantasy looking and more realistic. Hence why I said leather long coat with a hood as it’s something you could obtain in the real world. Feel free to experiment with a few different hair styles an send them to me
Now if you can do this for free thats great but if your intrested in getting paid we'll talk about via email or skype if your quality is good or better than the reference link down below
http://animefreak.tv/watch/fairy-tail-episode-45-online#English

If you have any questions about this opportunity please free free to ask.