Comments Partner with Xenforo

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hey Freedom! I think it would be an amazing thing if you guys would partner with Xenforo, a website company. There are a TON of Minecraft servers that use this host for their website. They are super expensive so it would be nice if you guys could partner :)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Hey Freedom! I think it would be an amazing thing if you guys would partner with Xenforo, a website company. There are a TON of Minecraft servers that use this host for their website. They are super expensive so it would be nice if you guys could partner :)
While it would be a nice thing to do for the odd person who wants to operate a Minecraft server, it is not a service that improves the quality of content or eases the creation of said content. So it is not something that they would invest their time in partnering with.

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
While it would be a nice thing to do for the odd person who wants to operate a Minecraft server, it is not a service that improves the quality of content or eases the creation of said content. So it is not something that they would invest their time in partnering with.
I guess you do have a point.