GFX Request [Paid] Graphics Designer/Artist Needed

MCGamingJr

Rising User
Jan 4, 2015
YouTube
That1GuyJr
Hi, my name is Valentin. I am starting up a new channel called JrGoesGaming. With that said I am also needing artwork such as an avatar and banner. I am willing to pay for it if the product is to my likings:) I don't have a specific avatar nor banner so use your creativity to create them. If you are willing to do this for me, let me know thanks:D

Reactions: NahiraDX

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
Hi @MCGamingJr,
here at RAG Designs we give you the cheapest graphics you will find on Freedom! don't let our prices discourage you we have 10 people in our designer group so your work will be completed the day you order. Our work is 100% HD no pixelated particles etc. To order yours please don't hesitate to contact us via:
Our Work: Portfolio

We look forward to hearing from you!

References: (recent works)
@MurrDurrr, @ItzBQuaza, @HG17thKevinNOLA.

(client made this - @HG17thKevinNOLA)

Last edited:

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi there!! I am a graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
I make any kind of graphic , any style based only on personal requests. (drawings, designs, digital painting, graphic)
I am sure i can help you too!
hight quality and professional but not free, cheap!
I offer hight quality designs & graphic, cheap and fast, psd file (photoshop editable file) if requested !
check out my page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
or send me a message by email at :[email protected]

MCGamingJr

Rising User
Jan 4, 2015
YouTube
That1GuyJr
Hello me and my team would be glad to help you.
Email - [email protected]

Also what is your youtube channel?
Hi, TaintedSoldiers. I am Valentin from Freedom. I was the one asking for a banner and avatar for my new channel. You asked for the name of the channel, and it is "JrGoesGaming". Let me know any details that I might need to know, such as whether you are willing to work for free or if you are wanting to work for pay and if so how much for both, and can you also send me a portfolio or other images of your teams work?

MontanaPlays

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
I can gladly make you both for the right price! Get in contact with me and we can discus what you want!
http://gunnarr.carbonmade.com
Dude I love the way you did that logo of the 3D "SS" So I was wondering if you could do the same for me. I am willing to pay as much man! But I would like the theme to be White , Yellow And Black. I'm simply asking for a logo , banner and overlay using the same type of theme.

I would love an logo banner and overlay

YouTube MontanaPlays
Twitch MontanaPlayss
Twitter MontanaPlays
Instagram MontanaPlays

Sponsors

Kontrol Freek , NoScopeGlasses , GT Omega , G2A ,