Service Paid Graphics (channel art, thumbnails, etc)

UnKraftyTV

Rising User
May 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey I've recently started getting my youtube channel ready to be used again so obviously I revamped my art on the channel you can check it out here www.youtube.com/unkraftytv p.s if you're wondering I won't be uploading till close to December.
I am offering you guys all sorts of graphics which I will make you can check the graphics I've made on my channel here is the youtube link I posted above, mine is set for all dimensions of which is needed e.g for pc, tablet / phone and TV.

If you're interested in getting any graphics made then you can get in contact with me by emailing me at either " [email protected] " " " <-- aren't part of the email or this email " [email protected] " yet again " " aren't part of the email I probably won't check the post for comments so I advise emailing me about it.

Prices may differ : (If you think the prices are unreasonable feel free to let me know and we can negotiate a cheaper price :) )

Banner set up for PC only with a safe logo position - £3 : $4.56 : €4.29
Banner made for all dimensions/platforms e.g PC, phone and tv - £6 : $9.12 : €8.58
GIF Banners (I have not tried making one of these yet, yet I can learn if you want me to make you one but remember it will be more expensive than a normal banner)

Profile pictures - You may make me an offer I may even do it for free depending on what you want.

Thumbnail - Prices can differ widely on thumbnails they could be from the cheapest of free to the most of £5

IF THERE ARE MORE GRAPHICS YOU WANT DONE ASK ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE ANYTHING YOU WANT