Channel: VladanMovies
Uploaded time: December 1, 2013 1:49 PM
Duration: 1:31
Raw file: Idiots Guide CD60.mp4
Views: 102257
Dislikes: 7
Comments: 19
Video URL:-https://youtu.be/F9zAOuY2E60
Oh god, all the annotations and text make me want to claw my eyes out.

Reactions: VladanMovies

VladanMovies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nice work on 100k views on a single video! Vladan!

Just a reminder no video links in this section (see https://freedom.community.tm/threads/milestone-section-rules-must-read.12185/), if you want to show off the views on the video feel free to post a screenshot

Thank you.

Regarding the link, I did my best to make the link "unlinked", ie. unclickable, which I think I succeeded in, so it's not really link any more, IMO. Am I right? If there was a link visible in screenshot, would you have removed screenshot? Technically, there's no difference btw screenshot and unclickable link, as far as linking. Isn't it?

[DOUBLEPOST=1449617630][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1449617672][/DOUBLEPOST]
Gratz on the 100K+ vieuws on your video :D

Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1449618070][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh god, all the annotations and text make me want to claw my eyes out.

I'm glad you liked it that much!!! I really am.

Last edited:

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Thank you.

Regarding the link, I did my best to make the link "unlinked", ie. unclickable, which I think I succeeded in, so it's not really link any more, IMO. Am I right? If there was a link visible in screenshot, would you have removed screenshot? Technically, there's no difference btw screenshot and unclickable link, as far as linking. Isn't it?

You can't use this forum section for promotion of your videos/channel it would still be removed if you posted "come check out my video search for <video name>". We have to be fairly strict here as this section would just become about promoting your channel rather than reaching goals and we already have a section for video promotion. If you still want to know anything about the rules feel free to message me :) If you think that a rule should be changed you can also message the head of the forums.

Reactions: VladanMovies

VladanMovies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
You can't use this forum section for promotion of your videos/channel it would still be removed if you posted "come check out my video search for <video name>". We have to be fairly strict here as this section would just become about promoting your channel rather than reaching goals and we already have a section for video promotion. If you still want to know anything about the rules feel free to message me :) If you think that a rule should be changed you can also message the head of the forums.

Now, that's something completely different from "no links" rule, as I understood it..

So, to summarize, I can post about milestone, give the title of the clip and name of my channel, but not the link, no matter if it's just an "dead" image of the link, also, I'm not allowed to explicitly call up on visiting my pages and clips. OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.