Tech OutputTech | Improving your Trash Setup

Moses Minchuk

New User
Dec 2, 2015
Hey Inputs,
Something you need to know about me. I am shy, I'm trying to build confidence from my videos, and I love technology. For OutputTech I am trying to improve your gaming setup or any kind of setup to look less ugly and overall make it beautiful. I am also planning to do some exciting videos in the future so be sure to stay tuned for that!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Moses Minchuk,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I can relate to you being shy and improving on that through creating videos because that's the position I'm in too! So far I think I've made some progress but I still need to prepare when getting into situations like presenting in my classes. :) Do you have any techniques or strategies that help in overcoming your shyness when you have to present yourself either in front of a camera or an audience? I find that having a glass of water helps reduce the likeliness of getting caught on a word and it makes your voice clearer.

I also love technology! One of my favourite sections on the forums is the "Technology Discussion" section, you should check it out some time if you haven't already.

Click here to visit "Technology Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, don't forget to provide us with a link to your YouTube channel so we can check it out!