YouTube Out of things to record

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've been doing YouTube for 4 years now. I only have 139 subs and recently I've only been posting every couple of weeks. I just don't know what to record, and I'm always worried that my content isn't good enough. I don't want pity I just want some suggestions of things I could record or tips for improving the quality of my video

Reactions: Vesta

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
There are plenty of games and things to record it really depends on what type of content that you wish to do and what type of content you enjoy / want to do.

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
Best tip I can give you, don't limit yourself to just gaming, let yourself get creative, make whatever you want, yes it is true your channel should have a focus in a specific genre of videos for the best audience retention, however from time to time upload something experimental for example, obviously by my name I have a gaming channel, but I'd say around 50 of my videos aren't gaming videos, I have a music video, an animation, a few different skits, some random "how to" joke videos, a video reading fake reviews and making fun of them, and quite a few vlogs, etc. and honestly when I upload non gaming content it usually ends up with more views then some of my gaming videos, as it's more original content, but I think the main purpose of making experimental videos is just letting your creative side work, once you get that creative energy going its really easy to keep making videos. And honestly when you make something you aren't used to making it makes your learn, increasing your creative skills. Honestly when you think about making a video don't just think of what game to play, just think about what your in the mood to do, what would be fun, and then just figure out how to turn that into a good video.