Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Can I make money on (Dashboard) Royalty free videos if it a Controversial issues and sensitive events?

Like one video you got on Royalty free videos it titled as: Syrian Observatory has 'confirmed information' Islamic State chief Baghdadi killed.

I feel if I use this video in one of my videos I can not make and money of it becuse of YouTube rules.

Controversial issues and sensitive events: Video content that features or focuses on sensitive topics or events including, but not limited to, war, political conflicts, terrorism or extremism, death and tragedies, sexual abuse, even if graphic imagery is not shown, is generally not eligible for ads. For example, videos about recent tragedies, even if presented for news or documentary purposes, may not be eligible for advertising given the subject matter.

C

Corpfox

I don't think Freedom owns that specific video. Even so, its a weird question to ask when your channel is quite the opposite.

I think its fine if you do a vlog since its your own expressions.

C

Corpfox

It is on the freedom deshboard and Freedom is giving the videos for us to us.

Did you check the FAQ?

Freedom Royalty Free Video FAQ said:
Q: Can partners simply re-upload the content they download without any modification?A: Simply re-uploading raw footage obtained from the dashboard without any significant editing, voice over, mix of story angles, etc. is not permitted and will lead to termination of your channel.