Jan 11, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Noritzu_Gaming
Your name: Travis
Where are you from: Michigan
How old are you:29
How did you find Freedom!: Contacted via Twitter from a Freedom! representative
What made you join our forums?: Hopes to meet new people, make new friends, and grow my YouTube audience
What are your hobbies?: Gaming of all variety including: console/PC, Tabletop, Card, ect. Watching Youtube.
What is your favorite food? Sushi
Why did you start YouTube? I am a Registered Nurse. While it is a career I am passionate about it is a very stressful and taxing one. I enjoy making people happy and have always wanted to entertain people. YouTube is my outlet to both unwind and hopefully entertain. I also feel very productive and inspired while being a creator which gives me goals for the future
What is your biggest dream? To reach a point of self actualization. To wake up each morning and be excited for the day no matter what.
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? I have started a show called Challenge Mode. In Challenge Mode I take on a variety of difficulties in gaming. These include difficult to beat games, hard to reach achievements. or simply adding my own rules to make a game harder. We discuss and review these challenges while combining my own style of gaming and nursing humor.
When do you upload?: New episodes every week on Friday. I have plans to add new content in the future as my channel grows.
Channel link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHa7ckNz80-uJAjt72MZ4Q

I look forward to getting to know everyone here, seeing some great new content, and hopefully entertaining you with mine.

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). Waking up in the morning and feeling energized ready to go. Now that would be something to dream of. Currently it's wake up and go to work.... Yay...

Evil within on the hardest level, I dare you ;). Scares the crap out of me on the slightly harder difficulty setting.