Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Okay, this thread really for people can't find a accurate niche, and this going be a short thread.

How to find a niche: This one is very simple if you find a good niche, well just do different game/videos that you interest in and hopefully you get some views from it. do this for couple weeks but make sure you do different video not forcuse in one thing like Do Call of duty montage for couple days then change it to something for couple days this will get you a smooth idea what you fan mostly into.

How to keep the niche going: Okay, this might be the hardest becuse it might be good niche but you can use this niche so many times and people might get bored with it and leave but how do I keep the niche interest. Well that is another easy Soultion try change something up in the niche not the niche just change some things up you do in the niche like what say you do COD Montage again Beside showing the same montage try use Sniper montage beside useing manchine guns or Team epic kills montage beside reqular montages.

How I know I have a niche: If you do a video you know the first couple video get and you do other niches you notich the one of you videos get most views then the others well that you niche or you think you will get more views then that niche.

I hope this help you and have any question or anything please reply to me or comment on this thread.

Good luck to everyone trying to find h\they niche.