Gaming New YT, PC, Xbox One

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
(I'll collaborate with anyone, Boy or Girl I don't care)

Hi Guys So I made a new YT channel called UnorthdoxWolf because In my old account my friends found out who I was and told everyone XD but I decided to make a new YT channel and I wanna collaborate with someone. Even though I know most people wont collaborate with me since I'm new.

PC Games:
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
CSGO (even though I'm a noob)
Minecraft
Browser Games like Town Of Salem
Unturned

I also have a Xbox One I play
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
BattleField 4
Titanfall
Minecraft Xbox One Edition
Smite
and a few more games

You can contact me on Skype: (KairosWolf)
P.S I'm 14 years old even though I don't sound like it ( I have a deep voice) also I live in the U.S Pacific Time So if you live in the U.S that'll be great. I do get shy but I open up over time.

orangeinegamer

Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
(I'll collaborate with anyone, Boy or Girl I don't care)

Hi Guys So I made a new YT channel called UnorthdoxWolf because In my old account my friends found out who I was and told everyone XD but I decided to make a new YT channel and I wanna collaborate with someone. Even though I know most people wont collaborate with me since I'm new.

PC Games:
Garry's Mod
Team Fortress 2
CSGO (even though I'm a noob)
Minecraft
Browser Games like Town Of Salem
Unturned

I also have a Xbox One I play
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
BattleField 4
Titanfall
Minecraft Xbox One Edition
Smite
and a few more games

You can contact me on Skype: (KairosWolf)
P.S I'm 14 years old even though I don't sound like it ( I have a deep voice) also I live in the U.S Pacific Time So if you live in the U.S that'll be great. I do get shy but I open up over time.
Hey I'm 14 as well although I sound like a 9 year old and I play csgo, minecraft and tf 2[DOUBLEPOST=1453581344][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh I also live in the UK so may not work out but my Skype is jonno2943