Gaming New Youtuber :)

The Gamingtons

Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey youtubers, gamers, vloggers, freedomers, etc. My girlfriend and i decided to make a youtube page about gaming and things of such nature a few months ago. At first it was trying to see how it goes but now we want to take it seriously. We are The Gamingtons and we love video games, comics, and collectibles. We started a youtube page to allow ourselves to show the world why we love gaming and what we love, as well as to make tutorial videos and how to or even walkthroughs as time goes by. Now being partnered with Freedom! will give us more of an opportunity to connect with others that have our same goals if not more. We look forward to bringing great videos to our amazing audience as it grows. The games we play will vary from modern favorites like GTA V, minecraft and the Call of Duty games.. etc, to childhood favorites like sonic, pokemon, mario and zelda, etc. Our page is a working progress, but if you guys have any suggestions on the kind of videos you would like to see feel free to message and we will see what we do. I hope you all ave a great new year, thanks for reading.

If you'd like to view Our channel is The Gamingtons - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYIsr7f24r0DR3CG3XOSzQ

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Family! Hope you and your hubby together build a great channel. Ready to help :)