New YouTuber Here :D

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
pretty good video's and nice thumbnails but did you have to do the generic intro (the music one) its kinda off putting for me

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Please help me by reviewing my channel. it is not that great because i am only a poor guy so i dont have the equipment to do very awesome videos but still i am doing my best and using the resources and free softwares available that i can use.

i will appreciate your review and feedbacks :)

my channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgSyQexFFSC3z8jTfA7exsw
pretty good video's and nice thumbnails but did you have to do the generic intro (the music one) its kinda off putting for me
I agree, using that intro is a sure way to put people off for thinking you're not unique at all. Thousands of other channels use intro templates like that. You'd be better off just screaming your name at a camera for an intro. I haven't seen anyone else do that yet (could be wrong though).

TheoBoy10

Freedom! Member
Apr 28, 2015
USA, Texas
YouTube
I watched all of them and they are very informative and I like the commentary but need to upload more videos though lol. It'd be easier to create an upload schedule. I would appreciate it if you checked out mine and give me some feedback.