Gaming New To Freedom

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello everyone,

Obviously the new guy here, felt like it was rude to not post a small introduction of myself.

I'm a 26 year old gamer from the UK, have been on the game front now for many years but only as of the last few months with some inspiration from mini ladd, terroriser, jacksepticeye, daithidenogla, pewdiepie, and markiplier that I have decided to create my own channel.

My other interests are BMX, MTB, and also have a large interest in motorsport. Currently building my own track/race dedicated car in my spare time. Some of this may be included at some point in my uploads. I've teased the idea of vlogs/webisodes and it has gone quite well.

Anyway here is a link to my channel, feel free to have a look. :http://www.youtube.com/user/todger182

Thanks

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think that you should introduce yourself a little bit more so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be simply done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Edited, hope that gives a little more about me :D.

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1450550762][/DOUBLEPOST]Yay, just been partnered. :D. Thank you freedom.

Last edited: