Gaming New Minecraft Youtube Account!

Micro Bacon

New User
Jan 19, 2016
Hey guys I'm Josh and have created a new youtube channel named Micro Bacon toget to that channel you have to go under channels and type in my name. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe and watch some of my videos. Thank you for those who do!

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey guys I'm Josh and have created a new youtube channel named Micro Bacon toget to that channel you have to go under channels and type in my name. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe and watch some of my videos. Thank you for those who do!

Welcome to the forum man :)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Micro Bacon,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm sure some of us would be happy to check out your channel but you haven't left us a link nor told us what you do. :( Please tell us a bit more about yourself! If you need some ideas to start with for your introduction, refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I see that you have tagged this thread with the "Gaming" prefix, what kind of games do you play and are there any games that you particularly enjoy uploading to your YouTube channel? Personally I enjoy playing Minecraft and uploading Minecraft-related videos (when I post gaming videos) and I can't wait for The Division to come out.

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you!