New Laptop Background

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
Hey everybody, I was bored at school so I started to create a new banner-like background for my laptop using the names of 2 of my channels. I'm thinking about using it as a banner for my LoudestTrap channel.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hey everybody, I was bored at school so I started to create a new banner-like background for my laptop using the names of 2 of my channels. I'm thinking about using it as a banner for my LoudestTrap channel.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Since you stated Feedback Greatly Appreciated I changed the tag to feedback wanted! :)

That said I think it looks good, but it does hurt my eyes that Cyan blue might get tiring on the eyes really quick. When the blues get darker it isn't so bad, but it is very vibrant.

The 3D work looks good though! :)

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Looks like a stream overlay with a banner behind it tbh.. but seeing as that is what you were going for... job well done... gonna agree with @Kan though. I'm also not a big fan of the fonts used as things don't look consistent especially on the Facebook one.. and in general some have poor readability.

DrippinDesign

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
DrippinDesign
Since you stated Feedback Greatly Appreciated I changed the tag to feedback wanted! :)

That said I think it looks good, but it does hurt my eyes that Cyan blue might get tiring on the eyes really quick. When the blues get darker it isn't so bad, but it is very vibrant.

The 3D work looks good though! :)
Thank you for the feedback! I was just playing around with colors and I liked the cyan one, but I agree it can get tiring.[DOUBLEPOST=1445135228][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like a stream overlay with a banner behind it tbh.. but seeing as that is what you were going for... job well done... gonna agree with @Kan though. I'm also not a big fan of the fonts used as things don't look consistent especially on the Facebook one.. and in general some have poor readability.
It was a banner, but I decided to like make a background out of it. You're right, I could've used different fonts.

Reactions: Kan