Gaming New Gaming Channel for Takeoff

Hello everybody, my name is Alex but I go by Bioniclefreak on the internet. I am a 20 year old college student who still lives with his parents (shame on me) in Portland, Oregon. I found Freedom! while looking up YouTube networks for gaming channels. I got the idea of joining a channel after seeing the recent Twitter post by PewDiePie about a channel he is a part of called RevelMode. The reason I joined the forums was so I could introduce myself to everybody who is a part of this community and to hopefully make some friends who I could possible collaborate with in the future.

Currently, my hobbies include: gaming (duh), coding/programming, biking, and cooking. I don't have a particular favorite food to eat, but baked macaroni and cheese is my favorite dish to bake. I make my mac 'n cheese with a pound of cheddar cheese! And not one person has ever told me that they disliked my cooking, so don't knock it till you try it.

I started YouTube a few years ago when my buddy Eli and I decided to record ourselves playing Dead Space 2. We co-commentated the video and switched players with each death. At the time that we made the videos, we were in Sophomore year of high school, so the two of us weren't all that good at figuring out how to make a good video and out voices were definitely not YouTube presentable.

At this time, I have a few goals in mind for myself. I have a few goals so that if I cannot achieve one goal, there are still others that I can work towards. I would like to finish up college and get my Bachelor's in Computer Science. I am currently in the process of starting up my YouTube channel in hopes that I can do something cool and enjoyable not just for myself, but for others. I would also like to hopefully move out one of these days and live in my own home/apartment.

My YouTube channel is a gaming channel where I record game play of some really fun games. I have only recently taken the time to put effort into my channel, so I only have a few videos up. But for now, I am going to record all three Dead Space video games with me commentating. I hope that I can get Eli to join in at one point or another because he really would like to become a part of my channel. Later on, I plan to upload games that are on the PC, Xbox One, and PS4. My uploading schedule at the moment is somewhat hectic, and I upload whenever I can. This is because of my schedule with work and school.

Please check out my channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/alexpuddy1
Send me some messages with feedback. I would really love to hear the thoughts of this community on what they think about my channel.

Thank you all so much, and I can't wait to become a part of this community of YouTube.