Gaming New gamer who wants to say HI!!!!;)

TheGreatSponge

Rising User
Nov 1, 2015
Denmark
hello my name is TheGreatSponge and i am a "new" youtuber.
i am from denmark and i am 15 years old.
i do gaming videos but also react videos and vlogs.
i wanted to collab with somebody with the same interrest as me (gaming).
my youtube is 3 days old and i already missed an upload :( but i know quite much about youtube because i have made youtube for over a year now.
my channel link is right here and if you want to do a collab just reply :p
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu37BT-JzKynCRb36kJTWkg

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @TheGreatSponge,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Don't worry about missing an upload three days into starting your channel. :p Just focus on producing the best kind of content you can for your viewers! Although that does not mean you should just skip over your schedule more frequently.

I'm a gamer too! Do you have any favourite titles/genres that stand out to you? The First Person Shooter genre has always appealed to me but I've been playing Minecraft in my spare time because it's easy to set up and I can stop playing whenever I need to. Drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already and join in some of the cool discussions there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

Also if you're interested in collaborating with members of the community, look no further than the "Collaborate/Meetup" section! There you can have something arranged effectively by creating/finding an existing thread.

Click here to find "Collaborate/Meetup"!

I look forward to seeing you around, your channel is off to a good start!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi @TheGreatSponge :D

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We'd like you to tell us more about yourself, you can edit your post and follow this template for reference.

You can find people to collaborate with here: https://www.community.tm/forums/collaborate-meetup.35/

Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D