Request New Channel Trailer (State your opinion)

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
I have just made a new Channel Trailer for my YouTube Channel and i would love to get some feedback both good and bad! Thanks for your time in advance!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have just made a new Channel Trailer for my YouTube Channel and i would love to get some feedback both good and bad! Thanks for your time in advance!

Adjusting the thumbnail could be beneficial. The moment people come across your channel, they'll be greeted by this video. Overload them with glorious high resolution images, and you'll attract a few more people! In your first 10 seconds, you showed off your banner. It covered the bottom screen as a block, have you considered getting additional images in different styles? A ball-shaped RanziesPlays, or a picture of your avatar would be enticing.

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Adjusting the thumbnail could be beneficial. The moment people come across your channel, they'll be greeted by this video. Overload them with glorious high resolution images, and you'll attract a few more people! In your first 10 seconds, you showed off your banner. It covered the bottom screen as a block, have you considered getting additional images in different styles? A ball-shaped RanziesPlays, or a picture of your avatar would be enticing.
Thanks a lot for your feedback! :)
I get what you mean with the thumbnail and i 100% agree that it should be more interesting! Though the reason it is what it is would be that it´s automatically played when people visit my channel since it´s there as the "New visitor video"!

I do have a some pictures of my avatar also a "Better" one than the one i have here on the forums.
The ball shaped RamziesPlays sounds fun though i can´t really wrap my head around how it´s would/should look? :D

Again thanks for your feedback and time!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks a lot for your feedback! :)
I get what you mean with the thumbnail and i 100% agree that it should be more interesting! Though the reason it is what it is would be that it´s automatically played when people visit my channel since it´s there as the "New visitor video"!

I do have a some pictures of my avatar also a "Better" one than the one i have here on the forums.
The ball shaped RamziesPlays sounds fun though i can´t really wrap my head around how it´s would/should look? :D

Again thanks for your feedback and time!
No worries. I understand that it's automatically played at times, but people can come across it via the internet too! This is more for the related videos/side bar, every chance for exposure is good ^^

On the forums, our pictures are morphed into a ball shape. Many people have a logo that looks spruced up.

Something like that, circular, but without the black sides, it should be transparent to stand out easier. But again, this was just personal preference for an additional type of picture, heh.

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
No worries. I understand that it's automatically played at times, but people can come across it via the internet too! This is more for the related videos/side bar, every chance for exposure is good ^^

On the forums, our pictures are morphed into a ball shape. Many people have a logo that looks spruced up.

Something like that, circular, but without the black sides, it should be transparent to stand out easier. But again, this was just personal preference for an additional type of picture, heh.
Yeah definitely every person in this world is different :) I really appreciate the feedback!