GFX Request needing a banner/logo for my yt channel free to low cost

TheMightyAnt117

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello I'm pretty much just starting out on my youtube channel and I would appreciate a new look for it. I'm willing to pay for the work if it is low cost(Christmas is coming and I have two kids money is tight lol) I do lets plays and I'm starting to do some game reviews. mostly the games I play are the strategy games and city building ones. here is my channel is you want to look at it to see what would be best https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2y489SP6LVVDiA4DoPAsEA

What I'm looking for:
banner: Something space themed since my main playlist is KSP
Logo: pretty basic manly my channel name initialized(like TMA117) I'm wanting to put it as a watermark in the corner of my videos that I upload
Intro: this is something that I'm not to concerned about but you be nice and is something that I want to be basic.

Like I said before I am willing to pay for the services and the best way to contact me would be my on here bcuz I hardly ever get on my skype and I prefer to communicate through email :) thanks in advance!

AimTech

Rising User
Sep 9, 2015
i can create intros, outros, channel art, thumbnails and channel logos all to a very high quality and low prices compared to a professional. I have made many happy costumers and have been praised for being down to earth and making it easy to understand what im doing and asking normal questions without the use of "fancy" language. If you wan any of these things all you have to do is email me, simple right..
my email is [email protected]
If you have any questions please ask me on my email i would be happy to accommodate!
:D

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi there! Need some help? not a problem :)
I am a graphic, illustrator and designer with a lot of experience.

here is my skype : NahiraDXgraphic or you can find some other contacts in my signature :)

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube
Hi, I'm a professional graphics designer and if you still need someone to do this job for you. I can create something you'd love for an affordable price! Feel free to check out my portfolio and email/skype me if interested.

Portfolio

Skype - jjmhammer

Email - [email protected]

- Cheers