Tips & Tricks Need your help! Will appreciate it a lot!

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey
Could you please give me your opinion about my channel, because I have diffculties to grow and would like to know what I should do.

I will give my opinion back for those who can help me!

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
If your channel revolves around music I dont think an intro is needed. That's just my opinion though.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
I'm gonna be blunt since that tends to help me personally the most. Your banner is low quality and could be better, the intro is too long and probably shouldn't exist since that tends to be redundant in a music channel. Aside from that you've got decent enough beats and a nice formula for making thumbnails. I actually subbed since I like the content ;)

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hey
Could you please give me your opinion about my channel, because I have diffculties to grow and would like to know what I should do.

I will give my opinion back for those who can help me!
Hi, your channel is very well built it has all it needs to succeed, a good banner, logo, and great content, whats your schedule for uploads ?

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi, your channel is very well built it has all it needs to succeed, a good banner, logo, and great content, whats your schedule for uploads ?
Thank you i really appreciate it for having given your opinion about my channel! Hope you are right and I will grow :)
I use to publish every week one beat and perhaps I will release one tomorrow

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
If your channel revolves around music I dont think an intro is needed. That's just my opinion though.
Thank you for your opinion!
I hadn't at the beginning intro in my videos and then I wanted to make a intro but it was bit to long and with this 10 second intro I think it isn't to long in addition lot of people told me to make one

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
I'm gonna be blunt since that tends to help me personally the most. Your banner is low quality and could be better, the intro is too long and probably shouldn't exist since that tends to be redundant in a music channel. Aside from that you've got decent enough beats and a nice formula for making thumbnails. I actually subbed since I like the content ;)
About my banner I am working on a new but befor this one I had one horrible and wanted to delete it and therefore I made one very quickly :p
About the intro some people tells me to put and some other tells me to take it out I think I will use this intro to introduce my channel to the non sub people and take it out from my videos to see the result of it
What do you think?

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
About my banner I am working on a new but befor this one I had one horrible and wanted to delete it and therefore I made one very quickly :p
About the intro some people tells me to put and some other tells me to take it out I think I will use this intro to introduce my channel to the non sub people and take it out from my videos to see the result of it
What do you think?
I think you should keep it as my personel thoughts but its you who makes the decisions in the end, do what you want

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
What do you think?
If I were you I'd either remove it or get an intro that plays over the beginning of the song. Heres an example:
In the end the beauty of YouTube is that its YOU tube, do what you think is best :)
edit: Another recommendation is to get a visualizer. You'd need after effects though.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Have you considered animating your pictures, or having them zoom in/out/swaying? I tend to enjoy the effect when the picture isn't 100% static. Your icons can stay in the same place though ^^