Offering Need your channel reviewed?

Should I make this a once a week thing?

• Total voters

DominationGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Thank you Frosted for the great review!

I appreciate the amount of time you put into reviewing my channel. I hope your reviews help everyone else on this forum thread, keep it up!

Your detailed feedback really helped me and you did a great job :).

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everybody, I'm frosted Fricks and if you know me it is because I frequently give lengthy channel critiques in the comment section under Georges videos. Today I've decided to extend my help to here! So if your channel isn't growing or you have some doubts, I promise that I will try to look at everyone who submits! I have the day off today and I am dedicating it to help you guys and to help Freedom Grow! Keep in mind that these will be full critiques starting from your front page to your about section and they will be thoroughly looked at! I just want to help today!

Hope to hear from you guys really soon!

- Frosted Fricks (aka Jesse)
I could use some feedback :)

Splurge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
SplurgeGames
Would love a channel Review!

my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it? -

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Would love a channel Review!

my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it? -

Hey Liam! I have a similar problem.
I remember when I had 250 videos with 300 subscribers and wondered why I was not growing. But I've been uploading for 3 years.

I'm not by any means telling you to change your content. If you love what you're doing, keep at it!
I kinda want to give you a review from my perspective.
Positives: Cool Logo, Excellent Thumbnails, and great Style
Negatives: Your camera is a bit shaky, the banner could use a bit more, and it's kinda hard to heard your commentary.

I'm not saying mine's any better, by the way

I wish you the best of luck! -Peter

Affix

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 29, 2014
YouTube
vAffix
Review would mean a lot to me, good or bad. I know I have a lot to improve but would like some help on what and how

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
If you're still offering these, I would greatly appreciate an honest critique of my channel. The majority of my videos are gaming videos, but I've recently started doing satirical commentary videos as well.