Tips & Tricks Need Tips For Growing Im Not Making Any Progress

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Growth can go a bit slow when your a smaller channel but there is always hope!

First i would advise to visit the tip section here on the forums and browse trough the threads and make a request for a channel review in the review section so you have some channel pointers.
With that out of the way you can try and see if there is a possible collab to be made with other channels, do playlist 4 playlist or record a video with someone.
Get social on the forums, social media, ect.

And most IMPORTANT stay consistent and try to maintain a schedule ;)

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
Growth can go a bit slow when your a smaller channel but there is always hope!

First i would advise to visit the tip section here on the forums and browse trough the threads and make a request for a channel review in the review section so you have some channel pointers.
With that out of the way you can try and see if there is a possible collab to be made with other channels, do playlist 4 playlist or record a video with someone.
Get social on the forums, social media, ect.

And most IMPORTANT stay consistent and try to maintain a schedule ;)
Thanks Man :D

D

Deleted member 137653

Hey guys I really need tips on what to do. So my channel has completly slowed progress I'm lucky to get a sub a month and lucky to get 20 vies a video. I dont know what to do I need help growing without changing what I am about and becoming fake. Would really appreciate advice Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/JokerGamingVideos
To gain a following, you need to really try to produce high quality content. Try using the Freedom! music sites (they really do help.) Also, try to create some original content and interact with fans on social media. It is sad that the only way to grow now is slowly (unless you clickbait,) but if you create good content on a regular basis and care about your fanbase, they will eventually come to you. :)

JokerGamingVideos

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
"
One tip is to always try to bring joy in the videos because many enjoy that vibe of happiness of relaxation"

Maybe we should stick with the language of the post?
xD Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1483333490][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the advice :)
Uma dica é tentar sempre trazer alegria nos videos pois muitos curte aquela vibe de Felicidade de descontração :D