Tips & Tricks Need tips for growing channel

Fishlord

Rising User
Jan 3, 2016
YouTube
I have been doing youtube now for about 3 months. Now I know that this isn't a very large period of time to see some growth but I have been working very hard at making high quality videos and such. I have been working on having better content as well as getting better at editing but my sub base as well as views have barely increased. I have also been working on my tags and thumbnails to try to attract new people to the channel and posting the videos to social media websites like tumblr, twitter, google plus communities, etc. NEED HELP and thanks so much for reading this!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
A good banner in combination with a avatar for a clean look.

Organize your home screen with the populair and new uploads and optional playlists.

Add a channel trailer to the home screen.

Have a clear video description, eye catchung thumbnails and make good use of tags.

Organize your video's in playlists.

Optional: have a clear info in the about section, what makes you unique?

Video quality, if possible get your video's in HD.

Last: socialize, make good use of social media and get to know people with similar interest.

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I had a quick look through your tags, and I noticed you didn't add "Gameplay" or "Pokemon Gameplay" I would consider adding those :)

Also I checked out your channel it's in very solid shape, I think your youtube banner and thumbnails (thumbnails are to dark for my liking) could use a little work but that's just my personal opinion.

Another tip would be to look at your analytics, find out where most of your views are coming from, audience retention etc to get a better feel of who your audience are.

Social media would help, for example on twitter you could use "PokemonGamplay" for example as a hashtag and there could be a possibility someone would see it. Also it's good to have a social media presence as not all people check YouTube often so say someone subscribes and they follow you and see you tweeted a video it could prompt them to look at it :)