Tips & Tricks Need some feedback on my channel!!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey!!
I went ahead and checked out your channel.
I think you have great content and you have a lot of potential to grow your channel.
You could uprade your audio system for best quality.
I am not saying that your video audio quality is bad but just a little bit higher volume it would be great.
I to have this problem.
I think that i'm doing great on Youtube but i am not so i dont now.
I also have tried and do different things.
I saw in one of your videos that you have a gopro.
Try and be creative with that.Buy new assesories and stuff for it and do really cool things with it.
These were my tips.If you could do the same thing for me and check out my channel and tell me what am i doing wrong?
Your channel is great .I subed you have great content. Keep it UP!!

Reactions: OpTic Illusionz

OpTic Illusionz

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey!!
I went ahead and checked out your channel.
I think you have great content and you have a lot of potential to grow your channel.
You could uprade your audio system for best quality.
I am not saying that your video audio quality is bad but just a little bit higher volume it would be great.
I to have this problem.
I think that i'm doing great on Youtube but i am not so i dont now.
I also have tried and do different things.
I saw in one of your videos that you have a gopro.
Try and be creative with that.Buy new assesories and stuff for it and do really cool things with it.
These were my tips.If you could do the same thing for me and check out my channel and tell me what am i doing wrong?
Your channel is great .I subed you have great content. Keep it UP!!
Thank you SOOOOO much for the feedback! If you are talking about my voice when I do game play and stuff I'm in the process of getting a better mic so the quality will improve!! Thanks so much for the sub I will definitely sub back and I like how you do a wide variety of videos like me :) Thank you for everything!!

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
Hey!!
Dude you don't need to thank me.
I truely love your content.
Right now i am wacthing your videos.
And sa i says they are sooo goood.
I love your videos and, Please make more.
You are the best .
If you need any favours or anything plz i would do the best i can to help you.
Thank your for the support.
PEACE!!

OpTic Illusionz

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Hey!!
Dude you don't need to thank me.
I truely love your content.
Right now i am wacthing your videos.
And sa i says they are sooo goood.
I love your videos and, Please make more.
You are the best .
If you need any favours or anything plz i would do the best i can to help you.
Thank your for the support.
PEACE!!
Would you happen to know anyone who can make banners/logos?

ProSkater

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2016
Portugal
YouTube
I wiil help you with that but lets talk more in Skype so we can talk abou our stuff.
My Skype:facebook:diogomateus , Proskater_Youtuber
Send me a friend request so we can talk mor in private thanks

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Overall I think your channel is pretty good :) I agree on the mic upgrade recommendation. That should get rid of some white noise you are having. I also suggest to get an actual mic vs a headset. I have a yeti! (for a sample check out one of my videos) if the mic upgrade looks like it's kind of a ways away, do you have a sound card in your computer? if not, getting one might also remove your background noise problem and you can find them fairly cheap :)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Overall I think your channel is pretty good :) I agree on the mic upgrade recommendation. That should get rid of some white noise you are having. I also suggest to get an actual mic vs a headset. I have a yeti! (for a sample check out one of my videos) if the mic upgrade looks like it's kind of a ways away, do you have a sound card in your computer? if not, getting one might also remove your background noise problem and you can find them fairly cheap :)
Well, neither a new mic or a soundcard will clear up background noise issues. That's soley caused by the source of the problem, whether it's a loud computer or air conditioner or a fan, or street noise. The better quality the mic is, the more sensitive they usually are so the more noise they'll pick up, unless you buy a unidirectional headset type of mic, but any condenser mic will NOT just get rid of background noise.

Two options for noise removal:
1. Remove the source of the noise
2. Use programs like Audacity or adobe audition to remove the noise in post production or in live scenarios.

Reactions: SuperMilkbox

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Well, neither a new mic or a soundcard will clear up background noise issues. That's soley caused by the source of the problem, whether it's a loud computer or air conditioner or a fan, or street noise. The better quality the mic is, the more sensitive they usually are so the more noise they'll pick up, unless you buy a unidirectional headset type of mic, but any condenser mic will NOT just get rid of background noise.

2. Use programs like Audacity or adobe audition to remove the noise in post production or in live scenarios.
All true things :) I just meant some background noise depending on the source. With mine, I was getting white noise for longest time which I was told by some tech it was probably caused from my heatsink fan vibrating the motherboard and causing a noise. I got a sound card and the noise went away :) Now if it's something like a loud computer or an air condition then it's best to kill the source :)

OpTic Illusionz

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube

I have audacity but I record by doing a live commentary through the elgato program should I switch to audacity instead?